• Pressure delivered to the patient is precisely controlled as against the “RESUSCITATION BAG”.
• A very safe and effective method of ventilating the patient manually.
• Pressure Delivered is displayed on a Analogue Water Manometer
• Separate Knob is provided to Control the PIP (Peak Inspiratory Pressure) the setting range is from 4 to 40 CmH2O
• PEEP is easily and precisely controlled by a knob fitted on the mouth piece. The PEEP / CPAP can be set from 2 to 10 CmH2O.
• Positive Pressure Ventilation is Easily Achieved by Manually Occluding the “TEE” piece fitted on the face mask.
• The Mandatory breaths delivered to the baby depends on the frequency of occlusion of “TEE” piece by the user, in other words, The Mandatory breathe delivered to the baby depends on the number of times the user occludes the “TEE” piece manually.
• The time till the “TEE” piece is held occluded is the Inspiration time and the Gap between 2 Occlusions is the Expiratory time.
• This Unique system provides “Continuous Positive Airway Pressure” i.e. CPAP. The CPAP is the pressure set on PEEP / CPAP Value.