Opening Hours : Monday to Saturday - 8am to 9pm
• Dragonfly is a servo controlled High Frequency Oscillatory ventilator
with Active Inspiratory & Active Expiratory phase.
• The inspiration time could be set to 33% & 50% providing an I: E Ratio of 1:2 & 1:1.
• The Bias flow in Dragonfly is servo controlled. It can deliver Bias flow
from 4 to 60 LMP.
The user need not adjust the flow when the MAP is set. It’s automatic.
The Bias flow is digitally displayed on the TFT screen.
• The MAP on dragonfly is also Servo Controlled & the Range of
MAP setting is 4 to 40cm H2O.
• Amplitude can be set by using the soft touch key provided on the
control Panel. The Range is 0 to 100%.
• The Frequency can be set from 5 to 15 Hz by Virtue of feather touch key.
• The Dragonfly comprises of a large TFT screen that indicates various
Settings, Alarms, Messages & Graphs. When the Help Key is activated,
the TFT screen displays the entire user manual along with graphics on the screen.
• It indicates graphical representation of:
(A) Pressure V/S Time
(B) Flow V/S Time
• The Dragonfly digitally indicates the delivered “Tidal Volume”.
• It also indicates the value of DCO2 which helps the clinician to avoid
Frequent ABG’S & CXR.
• Digital display of DCO2 provided, helps to non invasively monitor the
pulmonary mechanics. This Helps in reducing the frequent ABG.
• The set Map is automatically maintained by the servo mechanism,
even if Amplitude, Frequency or Inspiration time is changed.
• The Dragonfly comes along with an Inbuilt “Air Oxygen” Blender.
Veer Nagar, AC guards, Masabtank 500004 Hyderabad, TS
+91 9912366661 +91 9573585570