UNIQUE LED PHOTOTHERAPY – BILLIBED
The striking feature of this unique “Bilibed” comprises:
• Works on very low power. Consumes only approx. 90 watts as compared to 160 watts consumed by fluorescent lamps. Hence saves your power & oney.
• The distance between the light source & the baby need not be adjusted. The baby can be directly placed in the cradle above the LED light source without any fear of electrical hazards.
• Special blue light emitting diodes (LED) used in cluster to provide effective wave length between 450 to 480 nm range.
• A total of 14 LED’s of 3 watt each are placed in the under surface unit.
• The detachable & light weight stand unit comprises a cluster of 16 LED’s of 3 watt each.
• The LED has an incredible long life (more than 20,000 hours), hence absolutely maintenance free & cost effective.
• The phototherapy source can be used in conjunction with any make radiant warmer.
• The baby cradle & the under surface box in mounted on a sleek trolley that will enhance the ambience of your NICU. Small storage compartment enhances your operational dexterity.
• The compact size of the hototherapy system saves your valuable floor space.
• Comfortable for the nursing staff. Nausea or giddiness symptoms can occur in conventional fluorescent lamps due to typical flickering glare of the alternating current (A.C.). This symptom cannot occur in the solid state LED based “Bilibed” as it operates on direct current (DC).